Welcome to the East Torrens-Kensington Gardens (ETKG) Hardcourt Tennis Club's Website.
ETKG is one of the largest tennis clubs in the Eastern Districts Tennis Association (EDTA) and is affiliated with Tennis SA.
The Club is located in the Eastern Suburbs of Adelaide, at Kensington Gardens Reserve, Kensington Gardens and offers:
- Junior Competition (18 and under)
- Senior Competition
- Social Tennis
- Coaching (provided by HP Tennis)
- Cardio Tennis (provided by HP Tennis)
For further information please navigate through our easy to use website or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.
Club Xmas Dinner 2016
Saturday 10th December, 7pm, ETKG club rooms.
This is set to be a fantastic night out on the outdoor decking, a relaxing evening for families, where kids eat free and adults enjoy a delicious three course buffet. Pack your racquets as courts will be open for anyone wanting a hit throughout the evening.
On-line ETKG membership registration
Commencing this 2016/17 season, ETKG is offering on-line membership registration through MyTennis, including a credit card payment option.
REGISTRATION of a PERSON 15yrs or OLDER:
Proceed directly to the MEMBER REGISTRATION section below
REGISTRATION of children under 15 years by linking them to your email address:
- If your child is of primary school age (Reception to Year 7) check out the Sports Voucher program on the SA Office of Sports and Recreation website. If applicable, select the "voucher" membership when registering your child with ETKG, and send completed vouchers to the Treasurer, Larry Pereira.
- Accounts for your dependants under 15 years can be set up and linked to your email. You will be sent an email for each account set up, requiring you to activate the new account.
- Dependant accounts must have a unique user name. These user names, rather than your email, are used as the ID for subsequent logins to your dependants' account.
- Each dependant's account is then used to register for the appropriate ETKG membership (following the MEMBER REGISTRATION section below).
- This can be a bit of a challenge, so please read these instructions for more detailed information about registering dependants.
- Go to www.tennis.com.au and click JOIN (top-right) to create your accounts (you must be logged out of any account to get the JOIN | LOGIN option displayed).
- Call the support desk 1800 PLAY TENNIS (1800 752 983) if you need help.
- Be sure to READ THE FULL LIST OF MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS before checking the box at the left of the appropriate membership.
- Note, if you do not already have an account for the new MyTennis system, you will be required to set one up. As well as becoming part of the TennisConnect community, setting up your new account and registering with ETKG will earn a $5 reward for the club from Tennis Australia. So please, help us continue to provide the facilities that you enjoy at your club.
- Each individual 15yrs or over must be able to provide an email address that is unique on MyTennis.
- Junior memberships include one club shirt. Do not tick the club shirt "Extra" check box unless you want to buy a second shirt.
- IMPORTANT: When setting up individual accounts , please go to the account profile and allow notifications from your club or organisation, otherwise you may miss out on important messages.
Please click this button to go to the ETKG registration screen
Have you signed up for coaching with Domenic Marafiote, our Club Coach from HP Tennis?
Domenic is an experienced Club coach who has a strong affiliation with the National Academy (Tennis SA) as a State Squad coach with Level 3 qualifications.